Clinton just published her 2016-campaign memoirs. It consists of close to 500 pages worth of slander against her opponents, closely combined with negative remarks about several people who -according to her- had something to do with her defeat.
Basically, in this book, it seems she has a problem with the following people:
- Julian Assange: She believes Assange, founder of Wikileaks, is a front for the Russian government.
- James Comey: It seems he’s the reason she lost the election. Comey was the FBI Director during her campaign, and he informed Congress that the FBI was reopening the investigation into her email disaster.
- Vladimir Putin: He hates the US and consequently has it in for her. He also hates women and anyone who stands against him so she’s a serious problem for him.
- Barack Obama: He’s basically ok, but she wonders what would have happened if he would have stood up to Russia for meddling in the US election.
- Bernie Sanders: He loves guns. He “attacked” her, apparently laying the groundwork for Trump.
- Jill Stein: The Green Party candidate attacked her throughout her campaign. This contributed -if only slightly- to her loss.
- Mitch McConnell: The Senate majority leader, “actively played defense for Trump and the Russians.
- Jason Chaffetz: Former Congressman for Utah. He was a pain for Clinton throughout the election. Made a big fuss about her emails.
- Ryan Zynke: Current US Secretary of Interior under Trump’s administration. There’s apparently no mention of anything he did to her during the campaign. He called her “The Antichrist” back in 2014. During the campaign, she confronted him, stating that she was not the Antichrist. He apologized to little effect, because she says in the book that it’s not so easy saying horrible things about her on her face.
And, last but not least…
- Donald Trump: She calls him “A creep”.
More than 1,000 of her supporters went to Union Square to get their copy of the book.